Clinic Topics

Expected to be covered are Ring Work, Cones, Show Clothing, Bitting/Rein Board, Marathon/Trail, and Driven Dressage. We also hope to have a variety of carriages available for viewing.


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nicole Cable's Bio - primary clinician

Nicole's Bio -

I began, with the help of my father, at the early age of eight driving carriage horses. I started with American miniatures, as I was too frightened to drive "big horses" like my father and grandfathers. Soon after I wanted a pony, then a horse, and from there I could never get enough. I enjoyed the challenges of all different breeds of horses big and small. I have been lucky enough to work with many trainers to develop my skills and continue to learn with each and every horse I drive.


The shows that you may have seen Nicole at include Wallnut Hall, East Aurora Carriage Drive and Competition, Genesee Valley Riding and Driving Club Pleasure Driving Competition, Lorenzo, and Barneveld.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a group rate for 4-H'ers to audit? How many in the group to get a group rate?

    ReplyDelete